Pages

Is Amar'e Stoudemire Jewish?

Amar'e Stoudemire is not a Jew. The NBA basketball player is an ardent Zionist who live tweeted his 2010 visit to Israel, but Stoudemire is not Jewish. In one tweet he stated that he intended "to get a better understanding of my heritage."

Is Amar'e Stoudemire Jewish

His agent, Happy Walters, was interviewed for an article on the NBA Fanhouse website and said, "I haven't checked to see if he's circumcised, but regardless, it's a stretch to call him Jewish at this point."

Amare Stoudemire has claimed he has Jewish roots in his mother's family heritage. His mother "mentioned that somewhere back in her lineage there might be some Jewish roots". In a 2010 interview, he said: "I have been aware since my youth that I am a Hebrew through my mother, and that is something that has played a subtle but important role in my development."

Amar'e Stoudemire's mother Carrie Stoudemire runs her own Christian ministries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. **Please no hateful comments!!! If you post a comment that is considered hate speech or anti-Semitism, you're only wasting your own time as it will not be approved by the moderator (and therefore no one will ever see it).